Earn by becoming an insurance agentHemlata Khandelwal / 2021-10-16 04:32:57
How to earn by becoming an insurance agent?
People earn a good amount by becoming an insurance agent because, it is a very simple and good way to earn. The main job of an insurance agent is to go to the people and insure them. All insurance companies keep agents in the form of jobs to earn their money, who are fully present among the people doing insurance business, giving them information about insurance and getting them insured, so that insurance from the insurance company. Agent gets commission, so in all insurance companies, people are doing the work of insurance agent in large numbers. If you also want to become an insurance agent, then here you are being given complete information about how to become an insurance agent, qualification, work, salary.
An insurance agent is present among the people and makes them a customer of that company. The bank company in which he works as an agent because, that insurance agent gets commission only from the premiums paid by the people. This work of the bank company is done only by the insurance agent. Therefore, the more people pay the premium by the bank company agent, the more the agent earns. An agent's earnings are based on the policies sold by him.
How to become an insurance agent?
To become an insurance agent, you have to study well because, to become an agent, you have to clear the examination conducted by the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDA). After this, the candidate who gets success in this examination, then he has to choose one insurance company and do the work of selling his policy. If you can be present among people and prepare them to get insurance, then you will become a good insurance agent. To become an insurance agent, it is most important that you get success in the examination conducted by Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDA). After this you can become an agent in the insurance company and earn good money.
Eligibility to become an insurance agent
- To become an insurance agent, it is mandatory for the candidates to have 10th or 12th pass.
- According to the Insurance Regulatory Authority of India, candidates wishing to become an insurance agent have to undergo 100 hours of practical training from an IRDA-approved institution.
- The eligibility of every insurance company is different, so the person becoming an insurance agent should go to the selected company and get complete information about its terms and conditions.
To become an insurance agent, the candidate's age should be 18 years or more.
What are the benefits of an insurance agent?
Benefits of Insurance Agent:
- An insurance agent has to move around to deliver a customer to an insurance company, With which they also get to roam everywhere, Along with this, the agent can also be given a chance to travel far outside the company on behalf of the company.
- By becoming an insurance agent, you can sit among the people and talk to them.
- In this you get unlimited opportunities to earn money but, it depends on you, how well you can earn.
- Insurance agents who make a good record in their company, they get facilities from the company to travel abroad.
- When the time comes, the insurance agent is called for training in some good hotels, where he is given a good training and at the same time he is also given accommodation and food.
- Along with this work, the insurance agent can also do any other work.
What is the salary of an insurance agent?
Insurance agent salary:
The full fixed salary is not given to the insurance agent because, his salary depends on the work capacity performed by him. The more policies an insurance agent sells, the more commission he gets. Some agents earn lakhs of rupees in a month, some earn less than that and some earn more than imagined.