How to Apply for Aadhar PVC card onlineHemlata Khandelwal / 2021-10-09 04:39:44
How to Apply for Aadhaar PVS card online?
Before going to know about the process to apply for Aadhar PVC card online you must know about the PVC card. So come to know a little about Aadhaar PVC card.
Aadhar card is now one of the essential documents in India. It has been made mandatory to get benefits from bank to government schemes. Earlier, after getting the Aadhar card, the government used to come to your house, which was a simple card. Many people used to get it lamination also, but UIDAI has started a card, which is named Aadhar PVC Card.
This Aadhar PVC Card is the same Aadhar card but is quite different from it. Actually, the old Aadhar card was of a simple plastic coated paper, but the Aadhar PVC card is like your other cards like- Debit card, Credit card, PAN card. That is, like them, there is a thick plastic card, which does not have the problem of getting torn, getting spoiled when wet, getting spoiled by keeping it in the purse.
Actually, it will be plastic like your other cards and its size is standard. That is, this Aadhar card is like any other card according to your wallet. Now you can get it made sitting at home through the official website and it will come at your home. This will reduce the fear of your Aadhar card getting damaged.
What's special about it?
The special thing is that it is not only a plastic card, but it also has its features. Actually, QR card is installed in this card, a hologram is installed in it. All these make this card quite a hi-tech card. Also, this card is very easy to carry and it is the latest version of Aadhar card.
How much is the fee?
You also have to pay a fee to make a card with this special feature. When you apply online for this, then you have to pay the fee of Rs 50 through online only. You can do this through card, netbanking or any wallet.
UIDAI has now started the facility to order PVC Aadhaar Card online for the entire family from a single mobile number.
In order to order PVC Aadhaar Cards online for the entire family from a single mobile number, it is also not necessary that the mobile number should be registered with Aadhaar. Any citizen of India can order print Aadhar card on PVC card by paying just Rs.50. For the number of people you want to make a PVC Aadhar card, you will have to pay a fee. If you have 4 people in your family then you have to pay a fee of Rs.200.
OTP can be received on any mobile number
UIDAI tweeted that any member of the family can order a new Aadhar card for the entire family from a single mobile number. UIDAI tweeted, OTP for user authentication can be received on any mobile number, for this mobile number registered in Aadhaar is not required. An individual can order the Aadhaar PVC card for the entire family online.
How to order Aadhar PVC card online?
- Visit the UIDAI website https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint.
- After this, click on Order Aadhaar PVC Card in My Aadhaar section.
- Now enter 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID or 28 digit EID.
- After this, fill the security code i.e. captcha code shown in the picture and click on Send OTP.
- After this you will get OTP on the registered number. Fill the OTP and click on submit button.
- For nonregistered mobile number go to My mobile number is not registered option and enter your non-registered or alternate mobile number and click on send OTP.
- On doing this, OTP will come on the given mobile number, enter it and click on submit button.
- After this, a preview copy of the PVC Card will appear in front of you. Now pay Rs 50 per card by clicking on the payment option.
- Your Aadhaar PVC Card will be ordered with the payment of fee.