How to register on saral Haryana PortalHemlata Khandelwal / 2021-11-10 07:41:37
This is the future for the establishment of Haryana state. All the updates of the SARAL portal are covered for Saral Haryana, SaadaSewa. On the Saral Haryana website, you can enable for scheme or service and check application form status
Saral Haryana Portal:
This simple Haryana portal has been started by the state government with the aim of digitizing all the government departments and it will bring transparency between the state government and citizens. Saral web portal will make entire government services paperless and cashless. It will also speed up the application process. Saral Haryana Portal aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana through the digitization of around 480+ schemes and services (220+ schemes and 260+ services). Any citizen of the state can take advantage of Haryana SaralAntyodaya Portal.
380+ all the haryana departments services will be covered under this SaralHaryana Portal. Now the citizens of the state do not need to go anywhere, they can register and log in (Saral Haryana Portal Registration and Login). Along with this you can also check the application form status and get information about Haryana Saral Portal and all facilities available online. Apart from this, a list of online services and schemes can also be seen.
This Portal is a singular portal for service dealing platform for Haryana citizens. All the persons of the state can install/download the catalog of all types of plans and services like dairy loans, ration cards, pensions, etc in the format of PDF from the Saral Haryana Portal. This Saral Haryana Portal 2021 is very profitable for all the people of the state. Antyodaya-SARAL provides an integrated platform to make and track Government to Citizen (G2C) services and schemes across the state. In the lockdown due to COVID-19, online e-passes are being generated through Saral Portal only. For this, the citizens will have to do simple Haryana Government in online registration. Only after that citizens can download their curfew e pass online.
What are the benefits of the online Saral portal Haryana?
Benefits of online antyodaya Saral portal Haryana
Benefits of Saral Haryana Portal - There are many benefits of Saral Haryana Portal, some of which are as follows:
- This portal acts as transparency between the government and the citizens.
- It is easy to check all the details of the current state government scheme.
- Anyone can easily apply for the services.
- They will track the status of service requests.
- It is easy to reach anytime from anywhere.
- Timely delivery of services/schemes
- Complete digitization of citizen services/schemes.
Haryana Saral Portal is connecting the services of all government departments through online mode and making the state digital. The objective of the portal is to reduce the time taken in the application process and provide better coordination between the concerned departments and the beneficiaries. Here is a simple process to apply any government departmental service through online mode.
List of services under Antyodaya Saral portal
List of Services under AntyodayaSaral Portal - Complete list of 485 Haryana Schemes and Services of 33 Departments including Ration Card, Pension, Loan, etc. is available to download in PDF format.
The main services available on Saral Haryana portal are as follows:
- Application for New Electricity Connection (U/ DHBVN)
- Dealer Point Registration (Transport)
- Old Age Samman Allowance (Social Justice & Empowerment)
- Resident Certificate (Revenue)
- Issue of New Ration Card (Food & Supplies)
- Cycle Scheme (BOCW – Labour)
- Micro Nutrient Fertilizers (Agriculture).
- Dr. AmbedkarMedhaviChatarYojna (Welfare of SCBC)
- Income Certificate (Revenue) Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
How to register In Saral Haryana portal?
You have to follow some easy steps to register in Saral Portal.
- First of all, go to the Saral Haryana website saral haryana.gov.in. After that, follow the steps given below:
- Click on "New Users. Register yourself by clicking on "Register here".
- Submit all the details in Haryana Saral Portal Registration Form and finally click on “Validate”
- After login registration, click on the login
- Login with the help of admin id and,
- After a subscription login, click on the Online Services section.
- Check the department and click on apply.
- Application Status Checked-in Saral Haryana Portal
- Check Application Status in AntyodayaSaral Portal Haryana Online - To check application status.
- Now a page will open in front of you,
- Here you select your department. Then select Service.
- Enter your reference application ID.
- And finally, click on “Check Status”.