Last date for making KCC has been extendedHemlata Khandelwal / 2021-10-05 06:59:07
Last done extended, now kishan credit cards will be made till March 31, 2022
Many beneficial schemes are being run for the farmers in the country. One of these schemes is Kisan Credit Card Loan (KCC Loan). The biggest advantage of Kisan Credit Card is that it makes loans available to the farmer at an affordable rate. Earlier the benefit of PM Kisan Credit Card was limited to farming and horticulture farmers. But now the government wants that every farmer should get its benefit, in this the livestock and fish farmers have also been included. Now with the Kisan Credit Card scheme, livestock farmers and fish farmers can also take advantage of it. Let us tell you that the Modi government is providing credit cards to all the farmers of the country. For this, the central government wants to make available credit cards (kcc credit card) to all the farmers by March 31 by running a campaign so that all the farmers can get the Kisan Credit Card loan cheaper.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme: Instructions given to issue KCC to every farmer in Jharkhand:
Regarding Kisan Credit Card, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren recently reviewed the central and state sponsored schemes related to agriculture in Project Bhawan auditorium. During this, he has directed the Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Cooperation to ensure the availability of urea and other fertilizers.It has been said by the Chief Minister that it is very important to have KCC for every farmer in his hand. This is very important for all the farmers.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Crad Scheme: Credit cards should be given to all farmers by March 31:
The Chief Minister has directed that all the District Deputy Commissioners should take the work of issuing KCC seriously. Work in coordination with the bank. The district or place where the kisan credit card condition is not good it is a requirement to work better. All the Deputy Commissioners meet every week with the bank management and remove the obstacles coming in it and give the benefit of KCC scheme to the farmers. Make sure to provide KCC of all farmers by 31st March 2022.
How many farmers of the state have been issued Kisan credit card?
there has been thirty lakh farmers registered under the PM Kisan scheme in the state, all of them have been instructed to benefit from KCC.Thereare thirteen lakh current accounts of Kisan Credit Cardinthe year of 2020-21(financial), in which the Kisan Credit Card has been given to eighty two thousand four hundred and twenty one (82,421) new farmers. If we look at the data, 5,57,993 KCC in 2016-17, 3,16,218 KCC in 2017-18, 1,55,953 KCC in 2018-19, 5,01,527 KCC in 2019-20 and 8,67,609 KCC farmers till 31 March 2021 has been issued to.
What is Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
The KCC scheme was launched in 1998. Its objective was to provide timely credit to the farmers for agricultural activities without any hindrance. Under the Kisan Credit Card, the Government of India provides financial assistance of 2 percent to the farmers at the interest rate on the Kisan Credit Card and an incentive rebate of 3 percent to the farmers who repay the loan on time. In this way, the annual interest rate (KCC loan interest rate) on KCC comes to 4 percent. Taking major steps in the interest of the farmers, the government has ensured to give its benefits to the dairy industry including dairy industry and fish farmers by including the provision of financial assistance in the interest rate in KCC in 2019. Also, the limit of KCC loan to be given without any guarantee has been increased from 1 lakh to 1.60 lakh.
Which farmers can get credit card eligibility?
- Even if the farmer cultivates on his own or someone else's land, he can still take the benefit of KCC.
- The minimum age of the applicant to make KCC should be 18 years. Its maximum age has been kept at 75 years.
- If the age of the farmer is above 60 years, then a co-applicant will also be required, whose age is less than 60 years.
Documents required for getting a credit card:
- Some documents will be required for getting a credit card for Kisan brothers. which are as follows-
- Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, any one document will have to be given for identification.
- Any document submitted for ID proof will be valid for address proof.
- Non- borrower Certificate from any other bank.
- Applicant farmer's passport size photograph
Apply Kisan Credit Card Online: How to get Kisan Credit Card?
Under Kisan Credit Card Scheme, any farmer can get Kisan Credit Card very easily by reaching the nearest bank branch. For this the farmer has to fill a form. After filling it, they get their Kisan Credit Card within 15 days. Apart from this, farmers can also download its form online. For this, the farmer will have to go to the official site of PM Kisan Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in and download the form of Kisan Credit Card from here. In this form, farmer brothers will have to fill their cultivable land documents, along with crop details. Apart from this, the bank will have to inform that you have not made any other Kisan Credit Card from any other bank or branch.
Which banks make Kisan Credit Card?
Kisan Bhai KCC can be obtained from any Co-Operative Bank, KshetriyaGramin Bank. Apart from this, KCC can also be taken from State Bank of India, Bank of India, IDBI Bank. National Payments Corporation of India issues RuPay KCC. State Bank of India offers Debit/ATM cards in the name of Kisan Card.
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
- Crop insurance coverage is available on KCC loan.
- The quantum of loan for the first year is decided on the basis of cost of agriculture, post-harvest expenses and cost of land.
- Interest is given on the loan in KCC account at the rate of savings bank.
- Free ATM cum Debit card is made available to KCC cardholders.
- In KCC, interest subvention is given at the rate of 2 percent per annum for loans up to Rs 3 lakh.
- Premature repayment of the loan provides the benefit of additional interest rebate at the rate of 3 percent per annum.