NAMO Tablet SchemeHemlata Khandelwal / 2021-10-22 12:45:56
What are the Specification and features of NAMO E-TABLET?
- The display of this tablet is 7 inch HD
- It has Quad-Core Processor that is 1.3 GHz
- The RAM of the tablet is 2 GB
- 16 GB Internal Storage or 64 GB Expandable Micro SD
- The battery of this tablet is 3450 mAh
- Weight< 350 gms
- Rear Camera is 5 MP and MP Front 2MP
- 4G Micro Single SIM (LTE) (Voice Calling)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Who can be eligible for NaMo e-tablet scheme?
Following are the eligibility and criteria.
- permanent resident of Gujarat State
- Annual income should not exceed Rs 1 lakh
- Applicant must have passed 12th class and also taken admission in any college in first year of graduation course
- Applicant should be below poverty line
What are the documents required to apply for Namo e-tablet scheme?
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar card
- voter id card
- caste certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Certificate of admission in any institute for pursuingpolytechnic course or graduation course
- Below poverty line certificate, otherwise ration card
How to file an application for Namo Tablet Yojana?
Namo Tablet Yojana:
First you have to contact your college or educational institution where you have got admission to take your degree.
Get information about NamoNamo Tablet Yojana by contacting them in the college and you will have to deposit ? 1000 in the college itself, which will be charged for the tablet, after depositing the fee, the tablet will be given by the college, otherwise, if you face any problem, then You can contact on the helpline number:- 079 2656 6000 (11:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
Buying Namo Tablet Yojana & Student Registration Process:
- First of all you have to go to your educational institute or college.
- After getting information about the Namo e tablet scheme from the organization, you will ask them to register yourself under the Namo tablet scheme.
- The institution will log on to the official website of NaMo e-tablet registration https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Tablet.aspx and click on the given Add Student option.
- Some of your information like category, name, syllabus and some required documents will be asked by the organization and it will be filed on this online portal.
- Now the information of your roll number and roll code etc. will be entered by the organization.
- Now here you will be asked to pay ? 1000, for which you will also be given a payment slip, which you keep safe.
- As soon as your payment is successful, you see a date on which the tablet will be made available by the organization.