How to earn by starting bath soap making businessHemlata khandelwal / 2021-08-11 10:07:49
How to earn by starting a bath soap-making business?
Soap is that item, which is used by almost all the people every day. Different types of soaps are sold in the market at different prices. The cost of soap of some branded companies is much higher than common use soap, from which such companies get a lot of profit. You too can earn a lot of profit by setting up a soap factory on a low budget.
What kinds of raw materials are required for making bathing soap?
Bathing soap making raw materials
The raw material required for making bath soap is given below.
- Soap Noodles: Soap noodles are made from palm oil or coconut oil.
- Stone Powder: This is also an essential material.
- Color: As per requirement.
- Perfume: The flavor of which soap is being made.
What is the price of bathing soap-making raw materials?
Bathing soap making raw materials price:
The cost of soap noodles is Rs 75 per kg. The total cost of making soap with 50 kg of raw material would be Rs 3500.
Bathing soap making machines
In the process of making soap, basically, three types of machines are used. There are three types of machines:
- Raw material mixing machine
- Miller machine
- Soap printing machine
Where to buy: You can get it from any wholesale hardware store. All this machinery can be obtained online.
What is the price setup for the machines?
Price: The setup price of the whole machinery starts from as low as Rs.65,000.
What is the process of making bath soap?
The process of making soap is given below.
- First of all, put 50 kg soap noodles in the mixer and leave the noodle almost to break.
- After some time add the stone powder to it. This stone powder depends on the number of noodles. About 1½ kg of stone powder has to be given in 50 kg of noodles.
- After giving the stone powder, add color and perfume to the soap as needed. For example, if you are making sandalwood soap, then add sandalwood color and perfume. In 50 kg, about half a kg of color and perfume has to be added.
- Once the stone powder and soap noodles are mixed well put this mixture in the miller machine.
- In this machine, this mixture is finely milled. You can fine-tune this mixture 5 to 6 times with the machine to make your product good. During this, also use about half a liter of water.
- Within fifteen minutes, with the help of 50 kg of raw material, 500 pieces of 100 grams of soap are prepared.
- After this, after passing this mixture through the next machine i.e. soap printing machine, it becomes ready as soap.
- Total cost: It takes about 1.5 to 2 lakh rupees to set up this business. Similarly, you can start the business of making toilet cleaner at a low cost.
Bath soap packaging:
Taking care of packaging is very important to sell soap. During packaging, soap made from raw material is given its brand name with the help of a soap printing machine. After this, it has to be packed in a brand package made of paper. This package is then sold in various shops in the city.
What kind of business registrations or licenses are required to start a bath soap-making business?
Business license for the business of making soap:
The license required for this business is obtained from the business department of the municipality. Getting a license helps a lot in the company's IT returns etc. It is necessary to have a license for long-term business or for big business. To start this business at a big level you will need to take private limited company registration and GST Registration online. These two licenses are necessary to start soap making business at a big level.
Business marketing of bath soap making:
To sell in bulk, it is necessary to talk to the big grocery stores of the city. There is a lot of consumption of soap in these shops because small shops buy soap from these shops. With the help of attractive packages and limited period offers, it can help in catching the market.