How to start a phenyl making businessHemlata Khandelwal / 2021-07-01 12:26:09
How to earn by starting a phenyl making business
Phenyl is a very useful commodity in today's time. It is used nowadays in all the houses for cleaning from house to bathroom. Big companies are also earning a lot of money by making such products. Here complete details of its making are being given.
What are the raw materials required for making phenyl?
Raw Materials Required for Making Phenyl
The following raw material is required in the business of making phenyl, here is its price and site to buy it online.
- Pure water: You will get this from any water purifying plant in the city. Usually, its price is Rs 200 per kiloliter.
- Concentrated Phenyl: It costs Rs 400 per liter.
- Packing Bottle: Usually a bottle costs Rs 20.
What is the process of making phenyl?
Process of making phenyl
The process of making phenyl is very simple. The process required to make better phenyl in a very short time is being described below,
- To make phenyl per one liter:
- First of all, store about 900 grams of pure water in a big mug. You can use a computerized weighing device to measure weight. This will maintain the quality of the phenyl.
- After measuring the weight of water, you need to add 100 grams of concentrated phenyl to it.
- Once the concentrated phenyl mixes well in water, it is ready and you can use it.
- If you want to make it phenyl of a specific color, then you can also add any color of your choice to it. In this way, colored phenyl is prepared.
- Cost to start Phenyl making business
To start this business, you need at least 10,000-15,000 rupees in the beginning. This cost is inclusive of all the materials related to this business.
Herbal Phenyl Making Business
You have acquired information about making phenyl, but let us tell you that many times it happens that people get many problems due to phenyl from different companies in the market, such as many people are allergic to phenyl. Yes, it can be harmful to children too. Apart from this, some people do not like its smell. So in such a situation, we are giving you information about the business of making herbal phenyl, using which there will be no bad effect on people. So let us explain what is the herbal phenyl and how it is made –
What are Herbal Phenyls?
Herbal phenyl is one that is made using natural ingredients and does not use any kind of chemical ingredients. Herbal phenyl is made from neem oil or cow urine. Phenyls made from such things never harm anyone. And the most important thing is that bacteria also die easily by using it. Therefore, due to its high benefits, nowadays the demand for herbal phenyl is also high in the market.
How to make Herbal Phenyl?
Herbal phenyl made from cow urine -
To make herbal phenyl made from cow urine, you will need the following things –
- Concentrate phenyl - 1 liter
- Water – 15 liters
- Cow urine (or cow urine extract) – 5 liters
- Athambar Top – 2.5L
- Alfox 200 - 500 g
Method of making Concentrate Phenyl: - Before knowing the method of making it, you should know how Concentrate Phenyl is made. To make 400 grams of concentrated phenyl, you will need 300 grams of pine oil, 50 grams of TRO, and 50 grams of Alfox 200. Apart from this, if you want fragrance, then you can also add fragrance to it. You have to mix all these things and your concentrate will be ready as phenyl.
- For phenyl made from cow urine, you will first need a phenyl concentrate, you will have to add water to it.
- After adding water you will see that its color becomes white. After this, you put cow urine in it, if you have its extract, then you can also put it.
- There is a lot of deodorant coming from the expired cow urine, so you can use Athember Top to remove the deodorant. Apart from this, it also contains oil, which is added to Alfox 200 to mix it well in water.
- After adding all these things, your herbal phenyl made from cow urine will be ready, after that you can pack it and sell it on the market.
Herbal phenyl made from neem oil -
You will need neem oil in herbal phenyl made from neem oil. Due to the slight smell of neem oil, you can also add athember top and alfox in it. But its quantity will be very less in it. Apart from this, you will also need water and concentrated phenyl.
First, you have to take neem oil, you have to add concentrated phenyl to it, and then add water to it. On adding water, its color will turn white. And it will become like the phenyl sold in the market. If you want, you can also add color to it. In this way, your herbal phenyl which is used to make neem oil will also be ready.
Cost in the Business of Making Herbal Phenyl
You do not need to spend much in starting the business of making herbal phenyl, in this, you will have to invest only up to 5 thousand rupees. Because whatever you need in this, all those things are natural things that you will get easily.
Profit from the business of making phenyl
People use phenyl for cleanliness in homes, offices, hospitals, hotels, shops, etc. everywhere. In such a situation, its demand in the market is very high. By making this product, you can earn at least 50 to 60 thousand rupees per month.
Packaging of Phenyl
- Packaging of phenyl is also very easy. The description of its packing is given below.
- First of all, you have to decide what will be the size of your packaging. Usually, a bottle of at least half a liter or a maximum of 1 liter is prepared.
- After this, the phenyl made in this bottle needs to be filled. Once the phenyl is filled, it has to be sealed. After this, you can sell it in the market by putting your brand sticker on it.
Required Places for Phenyl Making Business
The most important thing about starting this business is that not much space is required to make phenyl. Packing can also be done by making phenyl in less space. This business can be started under about 200 square feet.
Registration for the business of making phenyl
- Whether the business is of large scale or small scale, it is mandatory to register, because the Government of India has started the easiest route of registration through MSMEs as MSME Registration. The registration required to run this business permanently is being described below,
- To do this business permanently, first, you have to register your place of business under a firm. Along with this, a bank account will also have to be created in the name of your firm. PAN card in the name of the company is also mandatory.
- After this, you need an ISI trademark to increase the credibility of your product. For this, you have to apply for your product in the Bureau of Indian Standard.
- After this, according to the immediate rules, you will have to register your business as Udyog Aadhaar. Also, you can register your business with MCA for Pvt. Limited company registration.
Marketing for the Phenyl Manufacturing Business
You can also sell the phenyl made by you in wholesale or retail. To sell wholesale, you have to contact different retailers and give your product to them. If you want to sell in retail then you will need a shop for this. In this shop, you will be able to sell your own made phenyl with cleaning-related items.
In this way, in just Rs 10,000- 150,00, you can start a business that is going to last forever. Because phenyl gets depleted with use. In this way, its demand will always remain in the market.