Questions related to new MCA-21 v3Hemlata Khandelwal / 2022-04-01 01:59:25
Questions related to new MCA-21 v3
- Has the new MCA official website been launched? Has there been any change in the existing/continuing web services?
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has launched the new version of MCA-21 v3. The project will be developed and implemented in a phased manner in the financial year 2021-22.
In phase-1 of May 2021, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs had been released an enhanced/updated version of the Ministry MCA-21 website, followed by two modules viz. E-consultation and e-book. Other Modules of MCA21Version 2 will continue to work in parallel and support form-filling and regulatory compliance by stakeholders.
The transfer of all modules of the MCA21 version 2 module to version 3 will take place from October 2021.
- What are the salient features of the MCA website?
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs is going to implement the third edition of its MCA21 flagship project. The project will be developed and implemented in a phased manner in the financial year 2021-22.
The following web pages have been revamped in Phase-I (May 2021):-
- Home Page
- About us
- Data and reports
- Contact us
- News & Updates
- Mediation and Conciliation
The following new services have also been made available:-
- E-Book - E-Book has been modified to include E-Books for all Acts administered by MCA.In addition, additional functionalities such as filters, sorting and timeline are provided on the website.
- E-Consultation - A new online platform where stakeholders can submit their comments and suggestions on proposed amendments to laws posted by MCA.
- Has there been any change in the login process?
No, there is no change in the login process. Registered users who have company registration in India under the company act can continue to log in using their existing credentials.
Has there been any change in the e-filing process?
No, there is no change in the e-filing process. To file your Please refer to Annual Compliance Filing(e-filing) for more details.
Has there been any change in the payment process?
No, the process of making the payment is the same, there Has no change. To know more please refer to the FAQ on Payment Processing.
What happens to the data saved in the "My Workspace" tab of the MCA website?
There is no change. It will remain the same. All the forms are saved in the drafts and they can be accessed through My Workspace.
I do not see the stakeholder corner on the new home page. Where can I find this section?
The stakeholder corner has been closed. All the important reports/documents which were available in this section have been moved to the Library page under 'Data and Reports'. These reports can also be found in the 'Recent Reports' tab in the 'Notifications & Updates' section of the home page. The vacancies/appointments have been moved to the 'News & Updates' section.