Update on Covid-19 cases in Delhi/ 2021-05-20 05:50:28
New cases of corona came in Delhi:
There has a total of 3846 new number of cases of corona in Delhi in 24 hours, a positivity rate below 6%.
Patients cured in last 24 hrs. From covid-19 In Delhi:
In Delhi, 9427 ( Nine thousand four hundred and twenty seven patients have been healed/cured in the last 24 hours, a total of 13,39,326 patients have been cured in Delhi so far.
Percentage of decreasing the corona cases in Delhi:
The number of new corona cases in Delhi is steadily decreasing. This has also had an impact on the positivity rate, which has come down to 5.78%. There have been 3,846 new Corona cases recorded in the country's capital in the last 24 hours, the lowest number of cases in a single day since April 5. The number of active covid-19 cases in Delhi has reached below 50,000. It is 45047 at the moment. This is the lowest since April 13.
Delhi Corona case update:
- The lesser of latest coming cases in 1 day after 5 April, 3548 cases were reported on 5 April.
- -Such fewer deaths in 1 day after April 18, 161 deaths were reported on April 18.
- Positivity rate goes down 6%, 5.78% positivity rate. Lowest since April 6.
The number of active cases went down to 50,000, reaching 45 thousand. The lowest since April 13.
- The recovery rate of covid-19 cases in Delhi is 95.2% while the active patient rate is 3.2%, death rate 1.59%, 00?00and positivity rate is 5.78%.
- In the last 24 hours, 3846 new cases have come, so far 14,06,719 cases have been registered.
- 9427 (Nine thousand four hundred and twenty seven) patients have been healed in the last 24 hours, a total of 13,39,326 patients have been cured in Delhi so far.
- There has two hundred and thirty five people died in the last 24 hours. The total number of deaths in Delhi so far is 22,346.
- The number of active cases at present in Delhi is 45,047.
Tests were done for Corona-in last 24 hrs in Delhi:
There have been already a count of 66,573 tests done in the last 24 hours, with this, a total of 1,84,74,059 tests have been done so far.
On the other hand, there is a slight decline in new cases of coronavirus in India, but the causes of death are increasing continuously. In the last 24 hours, 4529 people have died due to corona in the whole country. It has been told that this covid-19 figure of one day is the highest ever in the whole world. While, similarly 2,67,334 ( two lakh sixty seven thousand three hundred & thirty four new cases have been registered in the last 24 hours. With this, the total number of infected people has reached 2,54,96,330. There are still 32,26,719 active cases of the coronavirus in the country.
We are a buinsess consultant which provide all kinds of Business registration services in India. Such as- GST Registration, Company registration in india, FSSAI Registration, MSME Registration, ITR filing, LLP Annual compliance, Annual compliance etc...